Via ai Prati, Genoa [North Italian Set: No. 8]
- Part Of:
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 4 1/2 inches (18.4 × 11.4 cm) and Image: 6 1/2 × 4 inches (16.5 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Italian Set 1896"
Lettering inside image, lower center: "VIA AI PRATI | DI OREGINA | GENOA"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | costume | cross (object) | crucifix | exterior | gable | headgear | hoods | men | monks | night | pedestal | plaque | priests | robes | staff | stairs | street | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Genoa | Genova | Italy | Liguria
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Via ai Prati, Genoa [North Italian Set: No. 8], 1896
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.