The Abbazia, Venice
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 14 1/8 × 9 3/4 inches (35.9 × 24.8 cm) and Image: 12 × 8 1/4 inches (30.5 × 21 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Abbazia, Venice"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "DY. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- abbey | arch | architectural subject | columns | costume | courtyard | doorway | hair | pillars | planters | reflection | relief | steps | surround | vines | water | windows | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Veneto | Venezia | Venice
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, The Abbazia, Venice, 1900
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.