- Etching and drypoint on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 8 inches (28.3 × 20.3 cm), Image: 10 1/8 × 7 inches (25.7 × 17.8 cm)
Lettered inside imagem lower left: "D.Y. Cameron"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bases and base components: columns | benches | capitals | carvings | ceiling fixtures | ceilings | chapel | columns | costumes | headgear | pilasters | shadows | shafts (column components) | stained glass | windows | woman
- Associated Places:
- Midlothian | Roslin | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, Rosslyn Chapel, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.