- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 10 3/8 × 16 1/8 inches (26.4 × 41 cm) and 10 × 15 5/8 inches (25.4 × 39.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Ducal Palace, Venice"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arcade | arches | architectural subject | balconies | balustrades, railings and their components | bridge (built work) | buildings | canal | capitals | colonnade | columns | flags | gondolas | gondolier | lagoon | loggias | marine art | palace | parapets | pilasters | prison | shafts (column components) | spires | statue | tracery | windows
- Associated Places:
- Bridge of Sighs | Doge's Palace | Europe | Grand Canal | Italy | Ponte della Paglia | Rio di Palazzo | Venetian Lagoon | Veneto | Venezia | Venice
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.