Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, St. Laumer-Blois, 1903
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 14 × 8 1/8 inches (35.6 × 20.6 cm) and 12 3/4 × 7 3/8 inches (32.4 × 18.7 cm)
Lettered inside image, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "D.Y. Cameron"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar | arch | architectural subject | church | columns | costume | cross (motif) | crucifix | kneelers | nave | pendant (lighting device) | pilasters | pulpit | shadows | woman
- Associated Places:
- Blois | Centre | Europe | France
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.