IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir David Young Cameron, 1865–1945, British, A Valley of the Ardennes [Belgian Set: No. 10], 1907
A Valley of the Ardennes [Belgian Set: No. 10]
- Etching on thin, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 10 1/2 inches (19.1 × 26.7 cm), Image: 7 × 10 inches (17.8 × 25.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | castle | church | field | forest | hills | landscape | mountains | river | shadows | sun | trees | valley (landform) | village | windows
- Associated Places:
- Ardennes | Belgium | Europe | Forest of Ardennes
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.