Print made by Richard Samuel Chattock, 1825–1906, British, The Holt, undated
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 20 1/2 x 15 7/16 inches (52.1 x 39.2 cm), Plate: 14 15/16 x 11 5/16 inches (38 x 28.8 cm), Image: 13 7/16 x 11 inches (34.1 x 28 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "RS Chattock"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- branches | fall | grass | house | landscape | solemn | trees | vines | wall | winter
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.