IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by John Clerk of Eldin, 1728–1812, British, Old Tower, Leith, undated
Old Tower, Leith
- Etching with pen and brown ink and gray wash on moderately thick, textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 2 1/2 × 4 1/8 inches (6.4 × 10.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | coastline | dark | dock | gray | marine art | meteorology | ocean | sailboat | science | storm | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- Edinburgh | Leith | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.