IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, Study for Boy Leaning on a Basket, undated
Study for Boy Leaning on a Basket
- Graphite and white chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, gray wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 9 1/2 inches (38.1 × 24.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basket | boy | figures (illustrations) | leaning
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.