IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by Edward Julius Detmold, 1883–1957, British, River Bank, undated
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, greened white wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 x 19 13/16 inches (33.4 x 50.3 cm), Plate: 7 3/8 x 15 1/2 inches (18.8 x 39.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "8/75 | P7540"; on back, lower left: "20021 36.00"; on back, lower right: "Detmold, E. J."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "E. J. Detmold."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | camels (mammals) | cargo | cloaks | costume | desert | goats | keffiyehs | landscape | men | nomads | pastoral | river | riverbanks | staffs (walking sticks) | transportation | travel | turbans | walking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.