- River Bank
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, greened white wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/8 x 19 13/16 inches (33.4 x 50.3 cm) and Plate: 7 3/8 x 15 1/2 inches (18.8 x 39.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "8/75 | P7540"; on back, lower left: "20021 36.00"; on back, lower right: "Detmold, E. J."
signed in graphite, lower right: "E. J. Detmold."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | animals | camels (mammals) | cargo | cloaks | costume | desert | goats | keffiyehs | landscape | men | nomads | pastoral | river | riverbanks | staffs (walking sticks) | transportation | travel | turbans | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Julius Detmold, 1883–1957, British, River Bank, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.