- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, greened white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 14 13/16 inches (24.5 x 37.6 cm) and Plate (to image): 5 3/4 x 11 3/8 inches (14.6 x 28.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "C-308"; on back, lower left: "17795"
signed in graphite, lower right: "E. J. Detmold"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boat | buildings | landscape | lighthouse | marsh | railings | sea | windmills
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Julius Detmold, 1883–1957, British, The Mill, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.