Sir Frank William Brangwyn, 1867–1956, British, Study of Furnace Workers, undated
Study of Furnace Workers
- Graphite and chalk on moderately thick, slightly textured, brown wove paper
- Sheet: 15 × 9 1/2 inches (38.1 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Neat K [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures (representations) | furnaces | laborers | men
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.