Sir D. Y. Cameron
- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 15 1/16 x 12 15/16 inches (38.2 x 32.8 cm) and Plate (to image): 10 7/16 x 10 inches (26.5 x 25.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Sir D. Y. Cameron, RA. RE. - Francis Dodd."; lower right: "DH 449 | S. HH018."
unidentified collector's stamp, in purple ink, on back, lower left
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "D Y G | F DODD."
signed in graphite, lower right: "Francis Dodd"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- artist | chair | collar | costume | jacket | man | morning coat | necktie | portrait | suit
- Associated People:
- Cameron, Sir David Young (1865–1945), painter and etcher
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Francis Dodd, 1874–1949, British, Sir D. Y. Cameron, 1923
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.