- The Prison Door, Concaran
- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 x 10 inches (34 x 25.4 cm), Plate: 9 15/16 x 7 11/16 inches (25.2 x 19.5 cm), and Image: 9 15/16 x 7 11/16 inches (25.2 x 19.5 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "XLVI"; in graphite, lower right: "x"
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "W.Russell Flint"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © by permission of Mrs. Susan Russell Flint
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alley | architectural subject | correctional institution | doorway | genre subject | gesturing | jail | locks | man | prison | sadness | shadows | sitting | standing | sunlight | woman
- Associated Places:
- Argentina | Concarán | San Luis | South America
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir William Russell Flint, 1880–1969, British, The Prison Door, Concaran, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.