Headfort House: Cornice and Frieze
- Additional Title(s):
Cornice & Frize
- Pen and black and brown ink, graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper mounted on linen
- Sheet: 20 13/16 x 25 1/2 inches (52.9 x 64.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Cornice & Frize"; on back, center right: "A Cornice & Frieze"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anthemions | cornice | friezes | Neoclassical
- Associated Places:
- Headfort House | Ireland | Kells | Leinster | Meath
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Adam, 1728–1792, British, Headfort House: Cornice and Frieze, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.