Headfort House: Cornice and Frieze
- Additional Title(s):
Cornice & Frize
- Pen and black and brown ink, graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper mounted on linen
- Sheet: 20 13/16 x 25 1/2 inches (52.9 x 64.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Cornice & Frize"; on back, center right: "A Cornice & Frieze"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anthemions | architectural subject | cornice | friezes | Neoclassical
- Associated Places:
- Headfort House | Ireland | Kells | Leinster | Meath
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Robert Adam, 1728–1792, British, Headfort House: Cornice and Frieze, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.