- Her New Heir, Stokesay
- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 17 1/4 inches (29.2 x 43.8 cm), Plate: 9 1/16 x 13 11/16 inches (23 x 34.8 cm), and Image: 8 15/16 x 13 9/16 inches (22.7 x 34.5 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "XXVII"; in graphite, lower left: "21 16 2 31"; in brown ink, lower center: "Paper: French ABSC 1793"; lower right along vertical edge: "Cent quatre vingt quinze"
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "W.Russell Flint"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © by permission of Mrs. Susan Russell Flint
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architecture | audience | baby | balcony | balustrade | castle | child | children | court | crowd | genre subject | hall | heir | knights (landholders) | men | mother | presentation | scarves | servants | stairs | veils | women
- Associated Places:
- Craven Arms | England | Europe | Shropshire | Stokesay | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir William Russell Flint, 1880–1969, British, Her New Heir, Stokesay, 1930
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.