- Gypsy Chorus, Granada
- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 10 11/16 x 15 5/8 inches (27.2 x 39.7 cm), Plate: 6 15/16 x 13 5/8 inches (17.6 x 34.6 cm), and Image: 6 3/4 x 13 1/2 inches (17.1 x 34.3 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "XL"; lower right: "Paper: Genoa 1594"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "W. RVSSEL FLINT_"
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "W.Russell Flint"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © by permission of Mrs. Susan Russell Flint
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bangles | choir | chorus | cymbals | dresses | entertainment | flowers (plants) | genre subject | gesturing | gypsies | music | musicians | performance | ruffles | singing | sitting | tambourines | women
- Associated Places:
- Andalucía | Europe | Granada | Spain
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Sir William Russell Flint, 1880–1969, British, Gypsy Chorus, Granada, 1931
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.