The Flower Divination
- Additional Title(s):
Il m'aime un peu, beaucoup, pas du tout!
- Lithograph on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 x 11 7/8 inches (43.5 x 30.2 cm) and Image: 13 11/16 x 10 13/16 inches (34.8 x 27.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "K Il m'aime un peu, beaucoup, pas du tout!"; lower right: "s. 3048 [...]"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Ethel Gabain 1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arbor | bench | dandelion | flowers (plants) | garden | genre subject | leaning | lover | parasol | pedestal | shade | thoughtful | trellis | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Ethel Leontine Gabain, 1883–1950, British, The Flower Divination, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.