Jerusalem, Plate 37, "And One stood forth...."
- Part Of:
- 1804 to 1820
- Relief etching printed in orange with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 10 3/8 inches (34.3 x 26.4 cm) and Plate: 8 7/8 x 6 3/8 inches (22.6 x 16.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | branches | death | men | nudes | stars | text | text | trees | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
John Dixon Hunt, Art, word and image : two thousand years of visual / textual interaction, , Reaktion Books, London : Reaktion, 2010, 2010, p. 105, illus. 16, N72.W75 H86 2010 + OVERSIZE (YCBA)