- Section of the Chimney Side for the Alteration of the Great Hall
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper bar scale of 7/16 inch to 1 foot
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 13 3/4 inches (26 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Section of the Chimney side for the alteration of the Great Hall"; in pen and brown ink, lower left (sheet trimmed): "Scale of"; in pen and brown ink, bottom, scale labeled: "5", "10", "15", and "20 ft"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "AD 460"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Section of the Chimney Side for the Alteration of the Great Hall, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.