- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching; 8th state on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 7 7/8 inches (13.3 × 20 cm), Plate: 4 1/4 × 7 1/8 inches (10.8 × 18.1 cm), Image: 4 1/8 × 7 inches (10.5 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "101"; lower right: "83/99"
Collector's Mark on verso, lower center: "CHP"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "F.L. Griggs"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | birds | buildings | buttresses | chimney | church | clouds | farm | haystacks | landscape | rocks | shadows | sunlight | tower | trees | turret | weathervane | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs, 1876–1938, British, Maur's Farm, 1913