- Etching; 1st state on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 10 inches (20.3 × 25.4 cm), Plate: 6 1/4 × 7 inches (15.9 × 17.8 cm), Image: 4 5/8 × 5 7/8 inches (11.7 × 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "6 imp.only."; lower center: "Priory Farm 1st State"; lower right: "Right [...]"
Lettered below image, lower left: "FL Griggs 1913"; lower right: "PRIORY FARMS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | barn | birds | buttresses | church | clapboard siding | clouds | doorways | farm | farmyard | grasses | ladder | pole | post | priory | rocks | roofs | ruin | shadows | shutters | steps | stonework | thatched roof | trees | vines | wagon | wall | wheels | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs, 1876–1938, British, Priory Farm, 1913
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.