Jerusalem, Plate 84, "Highgates heights & Hampstead...."
- Part Of:
- 1804 to 1820
- Relief etching printed in orange with pen and black ink, watercolor, and gold on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 10 3/8 inches (34.3 x 26.4 cm) and Plate: 8 1/4 x 5 7/8 inches (21 x 15 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | cane | cell | children | church | leaf | men | robe | spires | staff (walking stick) | stone | text | vines | walking sticks
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
William Blake : Visionary, The J. Paul Getty Museum, Los Angeles, p. 153, pl. 110, NJ18.B57 A12 2020 OVERSIZE (YCBA)