The Pipe and Tabour
- Etching; 1st state on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/4 × 8 inches (26 × 20.3 cm), Plate: 5 3/4 × 4 1/4 inches (14.6 × 10.8 cm), Image: 5 3/4 × 4 1/4 inches (14.6 × 10.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"
Lettered, upper left: "THE PIPER AND TABOUR"; lower left: "F.L.G. 1916"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "FL Griggs"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | bay windows | buttress | chimneys | derelict buildings | eaves | finials | gables | grasses | inn | opening (architectural element) | pool | rafters | reflections | roofs | shadows | shingles | stonework | vines | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs, 1876–1938, British, The Pipe and Tabour, 1916
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.