Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Jerusalem, Plate 90, "The Feminine separates....", 1804 to 1820
Jerusalem, Plate 90, "The Feminine separates...."
- Part Of:
- 1804 to 1820
- Relief etching printed in orange with pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 10 3/8 inches (34.3 x 26.4 cm) and Plate: 8 3/8 x 5 7/8 inches (21.2 x 15 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | religious and mythological subject | text | vines
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.