Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Title Page, "Night the First, on Life, Death and Immortality.", 1797
- Young's Night Thoughts, Title Page, "Night the First, on Life, Death and Immortality."
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), Sheet: 16 5/8 x 12 7/8 inches (42.2 x 32.7 cm), and Plate: 15 1/2 x 12 1/2 inches (39.4 x 31.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | beard | children | family | gown | hand | literary theme | lyre | men | nudes | religious and mythological subject | sceptre | text | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.