Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 25, "Behold Him, When Past by; What Then Is Seen", 1797
Young's Night Thoughts, Page 25, "Behold Him, When Past by; What Then Is Seen"
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), Sheet: 16 5/8 x 13 inches (42.2 x 33 cm), Plate: 16 1/8 x 12 7/8 inches (41 x 32.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | bald | grass | literary theme | nude | nudes | religious and mythological subject | text | wings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.