Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 26, "Measuring His Motions by Revolving Spheres", 1797
- Young's Night Thoughts, Page 26, "Measuring His Motions by Revolving Spheres"
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), Sheet: 16 5/8 x 13 inches (42.2 x 33 cm), and Plate: 15 5/8 x 13 inches (39.7 x 33 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | baby | bald | children | dead | death | drinking | food | goblet | literary theme | man | men | religious and mythological subject | text | wings | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.