Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 33, "Like That, the Dial Speaks; and Points to Thee", 1797
Young's Night Thoughts, Page 33, "Like That, the Dial Speaks; and Points to Thee"
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), Sheet: 16 1/2 x 12 7/8 inches (41.9 x 32.7 cm), Plate: 16 x 12 5/8 inches (40.6 x 32.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bed | cup | dead | death | food | goblet | literary theme | man | men | pointing | religious and mythological subject | serpent | snake | wine | wine-glasses | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.