Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 35, "Teaching, We Learn; and Giving, We Retain", 1797
Young's Night Thoughts, Page 35, "Teaching, We Learn; and Giving, We Retain"
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), 16 1/2 x 13 inches (41.9 x 33 cm), and 16 x 12 3/4 inches (40.6 x 32.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | beard | chair | children | clouds | leaf | literary theme | lyre | man | men | plants | religious and mythological subject | seated | sitting | text | throne | vines | women | women
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.