Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 7, "Till at Death's Toll, Whose Restless Iron Tounge", 1797
Young's Night Thoughts, Page 7, "Till at Death's Toll, Whose Restless Iron Tounge"
- Part Of:
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), 16 3/4 x 12 7/8 inches (42.5 x 32.7 cm), and 16 1/4 x 12 3/4 inches (41.3 x 32.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arrows | beard | bell | book | bow | hourglass | lamp | literary theme | men | quill pen | religious and mythological subject | text
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.