Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, Young's Night Thoughts, Page 15, "The Longest Night Though Longer Far, Would Fail", 1797
- Young's Night Thoughts, Page 15, "The Longest Night Though Longer Far, Would Fail"
- Etching and line engraving with watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Spine: 17 1/2 inches (44.5 cm), Sheet: 16 1/2 x 12 7/8 inches (41.9 x 32.7 cm), and Plate: 16 1/4 x 12 5/8 inches (41.3 x 32.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bird | book | chain | leaf (plant material) | literary theme | men | night | reading | religious and mythological subject | stars | text | thorns | vines | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.