- Rio Malibran
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 17 1/4 x 12 1/16 inches (43.8 x 30.7 cm), Plate: 12 1/16 x 7 7/8 inches (30.7 x 20 cm), and Image: 11 3/4 x 7 9/16 inches (29.9 x 19.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Rio Malibran"
embossed stamp, lower left: "JAMES CONNELL & SONS, | PUBLISHERS & FINE ART DEALERS, | 47, OLD BOND ST, LONDON, W."
signed in graphite, lower right: "Andrew .F. Affleck."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | balconies | buildings | canal | cityscape | clotheslines | gate | gondolas | gondolier | man | marine art | river | rowing | shutters | steps
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Veneto | Venezia | Venice
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Andrew Fairbairn Affleck, 1874/7–1936, Rio Malibran, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.