- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 16 7/8 x 13 5/8 inches (42.9 x 34.6 cm), Plate: 13 5/8 x 10 1/2 inches (34.6 x 26.6 cm), and Image: 13 3/16 x 10 3/16 inches (33.5 x 25.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "St Gervais"
watermarked around perimeter (four times), center left, upper center, center right, and lower center: "O. W. P. & A. C. L."
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower right: "A .F. Affleck"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Andrew .F. Affleck."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | architectural subject | bell tower | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | church | cityscape | crosses (objects) | hotel | river | riverbanks | streets | tower (building division) | trees
- Associated Places:
- France | Paris | Pont Louis-Philippe | Seine | St-Gervais-et-St-Protais Church | Ville de Paris, Départment de | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Andrew Fairbairn Affleck, 1874/7–1936, St. Gervais, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.