Pont Corneille, Rouen
- Etching and drypoint on moderately thick, smooth, beige Asian paper
- 7 13/16 x 11 5/8 inches (19.8 x 29.5 cm) and 5 3/16 x 8 5/8 inches (13.2 x 21.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Pont Corneille, Rouen."; on back, lower left: "Co n T[...]a | Co L % | [erased inscription] | [...] 4718 Stanley Anderson, Pont Corneille Rouen"
collector's stamp of Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts, in brown ink, on back, lower right, in box: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower left: "S. A."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Stanley Anderson."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. Joseph Flint
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | awning windows | bakery | boats | bridge (built work) | buildings | chimneys | cityscape | crane | ferry | food | lamppost | marine art | men | poles | posts | restaurants | river | riverbanks | rocks (landforms) | shore (landform) | shutters | stores | telephone wires | trees | walls
- Associated Places:
- France | Haute-Normandie | Pont Corneille | Rouen | Seine | Seine-Maritime, Département de la
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Stanley Anderson, 1884–1966, British, Pont Corneille, Rouen, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.