San Domenico, Perugia
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 10 1/4 inches (24.5 x 26 cm), Plate: 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches (9.5 x 14 cm), and Image: 3 7/16 x 5 5/16 inches (8.8 x 13.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "35 proofs.60-"; on back, lower left: "6 (circled)"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "S. Domenico"; lower left below image: "*SAN*DOMENICO*PERVGIA*1925*"; lower right under image: "AUSTIN"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "RobertAustin - 1925 -"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- balconies | basilica | buttresses | cathedral | chimneys | Christian | church | houses | landscape | roofs | shutters | tower (building division) | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Perugia | Perugia | San Domenico | Umbria
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, San Domenico, Perugia, 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.