San Domenico, Perugia
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 5/8 x 10 1/4 inches (24.5 x 26 cm), Plate: 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 inches (9.5 x 14 cm), Image: 3 7/16 x 5 5/16 inches (8.8 x 13.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "35 proofs.60-"; on back, lower left: "6 (circled)"
Lettered, lower left inside image: "S. Domenico"; lower left below image: "*SAN*DOMENICO*PERVGIA*1925*"; lower right under image: "AUSTIN"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "RobertAustin - 1925 -"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balconies | basilica | buttresses | cathedral | chimneys | Christian | church | houses | landscape | roofs | shutters | tower (building division) | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Perugia | Perugia | San Domenico | Umbria
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, San Domenico, Perugia, 1925
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.