- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching; 3rd state on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 7 1/8 inches (22.2 × 18.1 cm), Plate: 6 1/4 × 5 1/8 inches (15.9 × 13 cm), Image: 6 1/4 × 5 1/8 inches (15.9 × 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Lynne Bridge."
Watermark: shield with horn and crown Collector's mark, lower right: "CHP"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "FL Griggs"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bank | battlements | bay windows | bell cote | bells | birds | bridge (built work) | buildings | buttresses | chimneys | church | coping | courses | cross (object) | cutwaters | doorways | finials | gables | men | moss | oval | parapets | pinnacles | pole | reflections | river | roofs | shadows | spires | statue | stonework | towers | trees | vaults | walls | weathervanes | windows
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Frederick Landseer Maur Griggs, 1876–1938, British, Linn Bridge, 1922
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.