Still Life, Perugia
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 x 9 5/8 inches (22.3 x 24.4 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 3 15/16 inches (13.9 x 10 cm), Image: 4 7/16 x 3 3/4 inches (11.3 x 9.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Still Life-Perugia"; on back, upper left: "a (circled)"; lower left: "9 (circled)"
Lettered, upper left inside image: "AGOSTINO"; lower center: "R S A"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin-1933"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | blocks | bowls | chair | city | columns | donkeys | doorways | dresses | hats | jackets | jugs | men | pigeons | pots | steps | still life | straw | trousers | women
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Perugia | Perugia | Umbria
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Still Life, Perugia, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.