- Still Life, Perugia
- Line engraving and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 x 9 5/8 inches (22.3 x 24.4 cm), Plate: 5 1/2 x 3 15/16 inches (13.9 x 10 cm), and Image: 4 7/16 x 3 3/4 inches (11.3 x 9.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Still Life-Perugia"; on back, upper left: "a (circled)"; lower left: "9 (circled)"
Lettered, upper left inside image: "AGOSTINO"; lower center: "R S A"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "RobertAustin-1933"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | blocks | bowls | chair | city | columns | donkeys | doorways | dresses | hats | jackets | jugs | men | pigeons | pots | steps | still life | straw | trousers | women
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Italy | Perugia | Perugia | Umbria
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, Still Life, Perugia, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.