L'Eglise Saint-Vaast, Armentieres
- Drypoint prints and etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, white laid paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 x 9 3/16 inches (17.4 x 23.4 cm), Plate: 5 11/16 x 7 5/8 inches (14.5 x 19.4 cm), and Image: 5 11/16 x 7 1/2 inches (14.5 x 19 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Eglist St Vaast Armentieres"; lower right: "CD23"; on back, lower left: "441"
Lettered, lower right inside image: "AUSTIN"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower center: "-RobertAustin 19280"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | broken | buildings | church | holes | lonely | piles | ruins | shadows | stones | tower (building division) | windows | wood
- Associated Places:
- Armentières | Europe | France | Nord | Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert Sargent Austin, 1895–1973, British, L'Eglise Saint-Vaast, Armentieres, 1928
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.