St. Paul's from Charing Cross
- Etching on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 5/8 x 10 1/4 inches (37.1 x 26 cm), Plate: 11 1/8 x 5 5/8 inches (28.3 x 14.3 cm), and Image: 11 1/8 x 5 5/8 inches (28.3 x 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "St James form Charing Cross"; on back, lower left:"a4719a2"; lower center: "k4450"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Johnstone Baird"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate Of The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | bridge (built work) | buildings | church | cityscape | dome | garden | lampposts | obelisk | park (grounds) | river | shadows | trees | window | winter
- Associated Places:
- Charing Cross | City of London | England | Europe | Greater London | St. Paul's Cathedral | Thames | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Johnstone Baird, active 1900–1935, St. Paul's from Charing Cross, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.