- A Golfer
- Drypoint prints on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 9/16 x 9 13/16 inches (37 x 24.9 cm), Plate: 8 1/8 x 7 15/16 inches (20.7 x 20.2 cm), and Image: 8 1/8 x 7 15/16 inches (20.7 x 20.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "86"; lower center: "A Golfer"; on back, lower left: "a61617 John Barclay drypoint"
Marked in orange ink, on back, center right, collector's stamp: "Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "JohnRBarclay"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Leonard C. Hanna Jr., BA 1910
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caddy | coat | genre subject | golf | golf clubs | golf course | grass | hat | leisure | man | men | pipe | shoes | sporting art | sports
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Rankine Barclay, 1884–1963, British, A Golfer, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.