Abraham Raimbach, 1784–1868, British, Key to the figures in "The Death of Chatham", 1794
- Key to the figures in "The Death of Chatham"
- Etching, published state
- Plate: 10 5/8 x 30 5/8in. (27 x 77.8cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.