IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by unknown artist, ( N. J. Black ), Christ Church, Oxford, 1907
Christ Church, Oxford
- Additional Title(s):
Christ Church College, Oxford
- Drypoint on thick, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 12 3/16 x 17 1/2 inches (31 x 44.4 cm), Plate: 9 7/16 x 11 7/16 inches (24 x 29 cm), Image: 9 1/16 x 11 1/8 inches (23 x 28.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "18/50"
Lettered, in black ink, lower left: "CHRIST CHURCH COLLEGE | OXFORD"; lower right: "N. j. Black | Oxford 1907"
Signed and dated in graphite, on front, lower right: "N. j. Black. 07"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | carriages | church | college | drivers | horses (animals) | lampposts | pedestrians | street | trees
- Associated Places:
- Christ Church College | England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.