- Loading Vraic, St. Malo
- Drypoint on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 1/16 x 15 1/2 inches (25.5 x 39.4 cm) and Plate: 6 7/8 x 10 1/16 inches (17.5 x 25.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "3"; lower left: "65/100"; lower center: "Loading Vraic"; lower right: "(DD202) 48; on back, lower left: "a80553 [horizontal line] | 65 - (crossed through)"
stamped in purple ink, on back, lower left: "MADE IN ENGLAND."
Lettered in black ink, within image, lower center: "BLAMPIED / SEP 1926"
signed in graphite, lower right: "E. Blampied"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | buildings | cattle | church | city | cityscape | cows | genre subject | labor | loading dock | men | oxen | port | shore (landform) | spires | vraic | walls
- Associated Places:
- Bretagne | Europe | France | Ille-et-Vilaine | Saint-Malo
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edmund Blampied, 1886–1966, British, Loading Vraic, St. Malo, 1926
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.