- San Frediano in Cestello, Florence
- Drypoint and etching on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 10 7/8 x 15 15/16 inches (27.6 x 40.5 cm) and Plate: 9 15/16 x 11 15/16 inches (25.3 x 30.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "23"; lower right: "San Frediano | in Celesto, | Florence | A · 13008 Co[...]ie"; on back, lower left: "1 (encircled) | a63389"; on back, lower right: "1933.164"
stamped in brown ink, on back, center and lower right, in box: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"; collector's stamp of E. M. Henn, in magenta ink, on back, lower right, in circle: "EHM"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of The Edwin M. Herr Memorial Collection by Mrs. Herr in memory of her husband Edwin M. Herr, Yale PhD 1884, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | bell tower | boats | buildings | church | city | cityscape | dome | genre subject | labor | men | oars | river | riverbanks | wall
- Associated Places:
- Arno | Firenze | Florence | Italy | San Frediano in Cestello | Tuscany
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, San Frediano in Cestello, Florence, 1915
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.