Glasgow Exhibition: Entrance from the Piazza
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition - Entrance from the Piazza
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper, laid on mount
- Sheet: 11 1/8 × 7 1/4 inches (28.3 × 18.4 cm), Image: 10 11/16 × 7 1/16 inches (27.2 × 17.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower left: "Glasgow Exhibition - Entrance from the Piazza"
signed in plate, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone (Bone underlined)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arches | architectural subject | architecture | balconies | bell tower | buildings | children | dome | door | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | exhibition hall | flag | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | historical subject | loggia | men | palm trees | stairs | terraces | trees | women | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Glasgow Exhibition: Entrance from the Piazza, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.