Glasgow Exhibition: Ireland and Russia
- Additional Title(s):
Glasgow Exhibition - Ireland and Russia
Ireland and Russia
- Etching and drypoint on medium, slightly textured, beige Asian paper, laid on mount
- Sheet: 6 1/4 x 9 1/16 inches (15.9 x 23 cm) and Plate (to image): 5 15/16 x 8 13/16 inches (15.1 x 22.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower left: "Glasgow Exhibition - Ireland & Russia"; on back of mount, lower left, written sideways: "165.33"
signed and dated in plate, lower left: "Muirhead Bone 1901 (9 written backwards)"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | boys | buildings | children | chimneys (architectural elements) | city | event | exhibition | exhibition buildings | fountain | genre subject | girls | Glasgow International Exhibition, 1901 | historical subject | lattice | leisure | men | pavilions | steeples | town | village | walking | water | women | world's fair
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Glasgow | Glasgow | Kelvingrove Park | Scotland | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Glasgow Exhibition: Ireland and Russia, 1901
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.