- Drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 8 9/16 inches (13.9 x 21.7 cm) and Plate: 4 9/16 x 6 1/4 inches (11.6 x 15.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower left: "a77219"; lower right: "FPX."
signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The Walter R. Callender, Yale BA 1894, Memorial Collection, Gift of Ivy Lee Callender, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | architecture | boats | buildings | cathedral | church | cityscape | dock | hill | pier | river | steeple | town | village
- Associated Places:
- Arun | Arundel | England | Europe | United Kingdom | West Sussex
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Arundel, 1908
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.