- Drypoint on medium, slightly textured, cream Asian paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 11 1/4 inches (22.5 x 28.5 cm), Plate: 5 7/8 x 9 inches (15 x 22.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "B"; lower left: "1 | D"; lower right: "15"
Collector's mark, verso: "EEY" (Lugt 3821)
signed in plate, lower right: "Muirhead Bone"; signed in graphite, lower right: "Muirhead Bone."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, The G. Allen Smith Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | buildings | dock | fence | fishermen | fishing | fishing pole | gate | genre subject | landscape | marine art | men | oars | pier | punt (boat) | river | rowing | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Muirhead Bone, 1876–1953, British, Oxfordshire, 1906
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.