- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 13 3/8 x 17 3/16 inches (33.9 x 43.7 cm) and Plate (to image): 9 7/16 x 13 5/8 inches (24 x 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "1990.131 | 972486 [check mark] [horizontal line] | 00 _"
collector's stamp of Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts, in brown ink, on back, lower left, in box: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
signed in graphite, lower right: "Bouverie Hoyton (underlined)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Anonymous Gift, The Frederick Benjamin Kaye Memorial Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | boats | boulders | cliffs | coast | cottages | fields | houses | labor | landscape | men | paths | roads | rocks (landforms) | rural | sea | shore (landform) | trees | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Bouverie-Hoyton, active 1930, Devon Coast, 1920s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.