- Etching on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 13 3/8 x 17 3/16 inches (33.9 x 43.7 cm) and 9 7/16 x 13 5/8 inches (24 x 34.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "1990.131 | 972486 [check mark] [horizontal line] | 00 _"
collector's stamp of Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts, in brown ink, on back, lower left, in box: "YALE UNI | VERSITY | GALLERY | OF FINE | ARTS"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Bouverie Hoyton (underlined)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Anonymous Gift, The Frederick Benjamin Kaye Memorial Collection, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | boats | boulders | cliffs | coast | cottages | fields | houses | labor | landscape | men | paths | roads | rocks (landforms) | rural | sea | shore (landform) | trees | workers | working
- Associated Places:
- Devon | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Edward Bouverie-Hoyton, active 1930, Devon Coast, 1920s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.